[image description: brown background with a stamp of the A to Z challenge in the background. Writing on the top reads “A to Z participant (2017) then there is a large capital letter ‘Q’ in the middle. Below the ‘Q’ it reads “blogging from A to Z” below that it reads “http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/ end of image description.]
So originally I planned today’s blog to be about my love for quizzes and how they can calm me down.
However things have been rather stressful and my partner suggested I write a little quiz for this blog instead and as writings quizzes can help me as well as answering them it seemed like a great idea whilst I am stressed.
So feel free to leave a comment with your answers.
I’ll come back with the answers in a few days or so.
(I’ll try not to make it all Tudor or history based!)
1) How many days was Lady Jane Grey Queen for?
2) how many of Henry VIII’s wives outlived him?
3) John Cage’s 4’33 is a piece of music entirely of what?
4) When was Anne Boleyn executed? Can you tell me the time, day, date, month and year?
5) true or false: more people were executed within the walls of the Tower of London in the Tudor period than in the 20th century?
6) how many symphonies did Beethoven compose?
7) who was the prime minister of the U.K. at the start of WWII?
8) which Shakespeare play is the influence for The Lion King?
9) which book opens with this “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times”
10) what years did the Tudor period begin and end?
So there is a short quiz for you. Pop your answers in the comments if you wish to.
Quizzes genuinely do relax me, in a way that I can come across a bit stressed. I’ve been known to yell at the TV when watching various quiz shows. I genuinely enjoy quiz shows, I enjoy answering questions and gaining more knowledge.